- I watched Doctor Who (1963).
- I loved The Hobbit movie (1977).
- I loved Sherlock Holmes.
- I loved Batman.
- I am awaiting Doctor Who (2005) to start series 7.
- I think my anticipation is going to kill me before I get to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- I am totally going to be watching Sherlock series two on PBS a week from today.
- Totally going to see The Dark Knight Rises (2012) sometime this year.
Honorable mentions would be The Hulk (I knew what he was, just wasn’t in love with the reruns of the 70’s TV show) and my plans to hopefully see The Avengers in theaters (not holding my breath though), Superman (I’m not sure I want to see Man of Steel yet), I want my The Lone Ranger movie dammit (still not sure how I feel about Johnny Depp as Tonto), and, JJ Abrams, where is my Star Trek XII? You know I didn’t want you to take it as a challenge when I said, “We might have to wait so long, I’ll have to find a babysitter.” Because if that is the challenge, we are all in for a very, very, very long wait since I don’t even have a significant other yet let alone a job and funds capable of undertaking such an endeavor as child rearing on my own or with a partner.