n0th1ngt0s33h3r3 asked: 1, 3, 7, 11, 27,41, 53, 100 :)
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
1. “For Good” - Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel
2. “Blue” - A Perfect Circle
3. “ICE MY LIFE” - Kuroyume
4. “This Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know)” - Taking Back Sunday
5. “My Fuckin’ Valentine” - BUCK-TICK
6. “mirai” - THE BACK HORN
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“capital, the president could not mention to him either of the two naval” - Lincoln and His Admirals by Craig L. Symonds
7) What’s your strangest talent?
If I say something like “I wonder if they’ll show the trailer for ____” in the AMC theater at Trader’s Point, the trailer will appear. The latest one I did this with was The Hobbit when we went to see The Dark Knight Rises, which got extra bonus points for freaky since my friends who went to other theaters didn’t get that trailer.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I don’t think any of them are too strange. My biggest phobia is heights. I’m completely irrationally petrified. Probably my strangest fear is letting people know what my fetish is because I’m worried that they’ll try to express it in public since it’s really not a sexual thing and easily something that could happen in public under the right circumstances.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I can’t stand those anti-loitering noises at shops. I love the noises you hear in parks from nature.
41) What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was an instruction booklet for my mom’s new food processor. I haven’t really been reading books as much as I used to.
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I currently spend more than save because I have so little of it. I do have a savings account, however, that I do not touch.
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
According to the Tumblr crush thingies…